One more fantastic playing with the Gandalf.
Another great example of why I love the JD-800 so much, a great example of what this fantastic machine does.
Thank you David C. Lovelace for another fantastic presentation!
.'.
|
|
|
|
One more fantastic playing with the Gandalf.
Another great example of why I love the JD-800 so much, a great example of what this fantastic machine does.
Thank you David C. Lovelace for another fantastic presentation!
.'.
This is a fan-page.
JD-800, JD-990 and JD-08 are @Copyright by Roland Corp.
I found most material (pictures, etc) at internet and sometimes I have not find the original sources to give credits.
If you own the copyrights of any material or information shown here and I miss your link OR you don´t agree with it´s use here, just send me a message and I will correct it.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário